Jaymz gets the prize for being most cooperative. He volunteered to go first and he is good at getting his picture taken. He was very cooperative and cute about it. He had lots of good pictures to choose from.
But I got a laugh out of every one of the kids.
Zoey was NOT happy when her turn was over. She was really hamming it up!
Tyrel was the hardest to get good pics of because he wouldn't stop moving and he wouldn't pose.
But by far his are the funniest!
Ahhh, group pics. Yep, try to get 6 wiggly little kids sitting still and smiling all at the same time! But I did get at least one good pic. I had to photo edit it to get Jaymz inside the frame though.
The next one is the one I used for the frame...edited.
Emma and Kylie are so cute in these with their arms around each other!
And these are the ones I photo edited for the picture frame.
I know, they are 'floating' in the air!!
I know, they are 'floating' in the air!!
And the photo edited group pic.
And the best part is the finished frame. I honestly had the BIGGEST SMILE on my face after I got it done! I was just tickled at how well it turned out and that I didn't have to wait for prints to come in the mail because I printed them myself and they turned out great!
































































No comments:
Post a Comment