Sunday, November 2, 2014

One Tooth, Two Tooth

Another milestone has come.  My first grandchild has lost her baby teeth!

One of Elivia's bottom teeth has been loose for over a month.  At first she was really grossed out by it after the tooth loosened from the gum after she had bit into some food.  Traci said she wouldn't take another bite after that.  So the tooth sat for a while and she wouldn't let Traci touch it.

Then it changed.  She began to enjoy the process of wiggling and twisting it out.  Traci sent me text pics of the process.
ONE TOOTH
 Oct 24th 7:49PM  It's coming out tonight.  And it's grossing me out.
7:50PM  Yuck
 7:52 PM Almost there.
7:54 PM  She's the one wiggling it and pulling on it.  I'm not touching it cause it's grossing me out.  She thinks it's funny.
7:56 PM
8:19 PM  Success!
8:35 pm  She's going to bring it to show everyone tomorrow!

LOL!  That was more important than leaving it under her pillow, but of course she hasn't discovered the magic of the tooth fairy either.  And she did bring it in a baggie the next day while I was still visiting at Sarah's house.
...a few days later...
TWO TOOTH!
Oct 30th  11:21 AM It must come out today!
 3:26 PM  It's been out for a couple of hours.  I forgot to take a picture.
Traci posted on Facebook that she remembered so very well the day those two teeth came in, and she posted this cute little picture of Elivia.
 
Where has the time gone?
(I just wish I could snuggle up again to those chubby little cheeks!  Oh how I love this girl!)

No comments: