Saturday, November 1, 2014

Cinderella Ballet

Sarah, Kylie and I went to the Cinderella ballet.  We wanted to take Kylie to a ballet since she loves ballerinas and is in dance class now.

Sarah's collage of Kylie.  We got some pretty cute pics of her on the steps.  

We went to the Ballet Insider.  The ballet director and the orchestra director both talked to us and showed us some clips of the ballet dress rehearsal and music.  We didn't know it was going to be a live orchestra til he told us.  He said it's the first time it's been attempted with this ballet company because the music is so challenging.  They did an excellent job.
Cute pics before the ballet.
One I snapped when the ballet ended.
We went up to the lobby and were delighted to find all the performers up there greeting people and getting their pics taken so we got Kylie with as many as we could catch.  
I was trying to get a picture of one of the stepsister's Fascinator hat that was a peacock perched up there.  They were so comical in the ballet--they were my favorite part.  Who'd have thought?!
You can sort of see the hat behind the other lady's head.  This was the only side-ways shot I got of it.
While we were waiting for Kylie's turn this guy got his pic taken and we were cracking up at the looks the stepsisters were giving him.
The End.

No comments: