I was walking by my hydrangea bush this morning, and happened to notice this itty-bitty frog on one of the leaves. These pictures just don't do justice to how darn cute he is. And it also makes him look tan-colored, but I am not kidding you, this frog is pink!
Sooo...I had to run back in and get my camera. As you can see he started to get nervous when I was trying to do marco and holding the camera too close. But I thought he was pretty brave to sit there while I looked at him, talked to him, and took pictures. Of course...then again....maybe it's a she. It's pink, after all.
2 comments:
That is a cute little frog. If Kasey knew you had found it he probably would have asked you to save it for him so he can add it in with our other frogs that we have now that he found out there when he was helping Uncle Hyrum.
I found a frog today too! I caught him and the girls had him for a couple of hours before setting him free...he wasn't pink...and I didn't take pictures. Boo me.
Post a Comment