There is a hair bow give-away this weekend on a blog of a good friend of my daughter Traci's. They are much much cuter and more colorful these days, but I just think it's funny.




(OK, well, they laugh at this picture the most. I made the dresses and hair bows and permed their hair....lol! That puffy hair IS funny!)
3 comments:
Ah yes! Well, I am asking for trouble in 15 years. Give or take aren't I? Just think of how much fun we had making fun of you, so now think of how much fun Elivia will have making fun of me!
Oh well, still though, I must say I'm partial to flowers!
Yes Traci you are asking for trouble and will definitely get made fun of later on...oh well.
These pictures crack me up and I must admit I still do not like the big bows (flowers are better). Thanks for putting these pictures up I especially love the big poofy hair that I have :)
Those are too too funny, Peggy!
I especially love the poofy hair.
Congrats again, friend!
Post a Comment