Friday, September 26, 2014

Elivia's Biggest Jump!

Traci sent me a video yesterday via email (subtitled "Proud Mama").  This thrilled me as much as it did her.
 Later they called me on the telephone and Elivia told me all about it.  She said it was really fun.  And she said she earned a bike helmet for doing it!  Which she was equally excited about!  (Traci's email said: "I may, or may not, have bribed her with a helmet to do this.")
I was disappointed it cut off before Emma's jump, but Traci said Emma didn't jump (so she shortened the video so it would send).  I think Emma just used her four year old common sense, which would have went something like this:  Why do I want to jump from this very high board into that deep water?  LOL.  
Maybe next time.  Traci said she was disappointed she didn't do it.
Here is another video of Elivia doing the backstroke.  It is so exciting to see their progress.
PS I am so happy to have a new ISP so that I was actually able to upload these videos!!  :)

No comments: