Saturday, July 26, 2014

Elivia's Selfie


Elivia's first selfie! LOL!
I was watching the kids yesterday and heard Elivia giggling. I looked over and she had my cell phone taking pictures. I had to laugh at her selfie. She took some great pics of her little brother! I got 6 perfect pics of him. Most of them were like 'what are you doing?' but he smiled for one that I just love. I asked her how she knew how to use my camera and she said 'I just did--it was still on so I pushed the button'. She is going to be good with technology. She's is always trying to get a hold of anything that has to do with it.
I had to add all the pics of Tyrel cause the sequence is so funny!





 And back to 'what are you doing?'  Or maybe it's 'you're gonna get in trouble'.  LOL.

No comments: