Saturday, June 14, 2014

Eli Graduates!

After 3 long years of hard work, study and sacrifice Eli has earned his nursing degree!  Many congratulations to him & Traci.

We went to the pinning ceremony on Friday at 10am at the college.  It was super fun to see Elivia, Emma and Tyrel.  They were glad to see their grandma and grandpa.  The Watsons came and so did my mom with Bryson and Baylee.

My hands were full with the kids since Traci sat up front so it was hard to get a good picture with Tryel climbing over me.  I tried to zoom in but just when it would focus he would bump me and it would have to start over again, and then there was no more time cause they were up there, so the close up pics did not turn out but you get the idea.



I wish I could have captured the true colors of the decorations and flowers.  It was really pretty.  They put a picture and/or whatever the student wanted to say on the screen for the pinning.

At the end of the ceremony Eli went on stage and presented the big clock he made for his teacher Sandy and said a few words, which I was able to capture on video.  I thought it was a very nice speech.


No comments: