Saturday, March 19, 2011

Static Hair!

A week ago I was in Traci and Eli's house playing with the girls.  Elivia climbed into the bouncer and was playing so I took a blanket and put it over her head.  She thought that was pretty neat and we were playing tent, and then I pulled the blanket off really fast to do peek-a-boo and it made her hair stand straight up on end!  It was hilarious, so I kept doing it.  Then I borrowed Traci's camera to try and video it.  I took a video and then Elivia wanted to watch it, so I turned it to show her and she touched me and the camera with both her hands and ZING!  We both got a double-shock!  A good one, too!  Luckily she didn't cry but she was sure taken back by it.  When I went to look at the video on the camera it was gone!  The zap had deleted the file.  So, I took another one and without realizing it she touched me again and ZAP!  We both got shocked and it deleted the file.  By this time she wasn't very happy about it.  So, I had grandpa try and do the blanket thing while I video, but he wasn't doing it right and between getting shocked and not being able to see the video this was the reaction we got out of her.  Still a hoot!

No comments: