We're not blowing away...but we might wash away.
I took these 2 pics about 8:30am
It was white when I woke up but soon turned to slush that washed away with the rain.
My poor broken flowering cherry tree...still blooming.
And I took the next 2 pics about 12:30 pm
Our field has a river now! ...or should I say rivers?
I'm glad it's rain and not snow. And I'm so glad to have electricity. There are still some parts of the county that haven't gotten their power restored since Sunday! I feel for them!I'm also glad we don't have any big trees next to our house. I have been quite surprised by the newspaper articles and pics of the trees that came down during Sunday's storm. They are warning people to watch their trees because they are getting loosened in the water-bogged soil and more wind is expected in the upcoming storms.
You'd think a tornado hit our area from the looks of many of the pictures, which you can view from this Douglas County photo gallery.
No comments:
Post a Comment