Thursday, February 26, 2015

Move Number Three!

Sarah's move was supposed to be the first one but they had a lot of trouble with the title company and the selling bank.  The key didn't come til 9 days after they signed the papers and then it was only because their lender, Christine, pulled some strings and made it happen.  Sarah had called me that Friday (13th) to say they weren't getting the key, which would mean the following Tuesday because Monday was a holiday...but a few hours later she texted me this picture:
Here are some pictures from their weekend of moving in...while I was in Utah and on my way home.  Kind of sad I missed out on that. 

 Cruising the neighborhood.
Having a backyard is awesome!

I went to there the next day after I got back from Utah.  We spent Mon-Friday mostly cleaning and painting, but we did have to go buy the paint on Monday and do prep work.  With the help of Traci, Kasey, and Ilene we got 4 rooms painted including 2 closets and some window and closet trim.
Then I had to come home and miss the big moving day which was Saturday the 21st.
Good-bye old apartment.
Sarah sent me this pic with the caption "Where's Kylie?"  Haha!  I was thinking "Where's Zoey?!"  Her car seat is next to where Kylie is sitting.  Pizza for the workers.  Yum!
Sarah is having so much fun setting up her stuff.  Can't wait to go and see all they've done.

One more move to go:  Lindsey and Pete. 
Coming in June.



No comments: