Thursday, May 8, 2014

Shopping With Emily

Em and I went shopping today.  She was telling me how she told someone at work that she was going shopping with her mom, and they said, Oh, what are you going to get?  And Emily, said, nothing.  And they said, you are going shopping and you are getting nothing?  And she said, yes, she was just going to hang out with her mom.  And they said, you go shopping to hang out with your mom?  Em said, yes.  Of course that is because she has no car and can't come out to Camas to hang out with her mom....so shopping is the next best thing, even if your feet and back get tired, or your feet get soaking wet cause your shoes are not waterproof and it is pouring rain.  :)
I told her today that I was sure glad to have someone to shop with so I didn't get so lonely for shopping with Traci and the kids.  When we got a cart at Costco, I said here is where Elivia and Emma go.  I had my purse on one seat so Emily put her purse on the other seat to represent Emma.  Only her purse weighs a ton.  Nearly tipped the cart over--lol.  I told her it was heavier than the watermelon I bought.  ...all those extra important things girls 'pack' now a days. 
Rite Aid deals have been kind of slow but we made some great deals on Revlon and Dove products today. 
Went to Sherms and bought lots of veggies and fruits and stuff to eat healthy...always nice to get home with fresh food. 
Thanks for shopping with me Em.  ♥you!
Love shopping with all my girls!

No comments: