Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Bunnies

I got to spend the weekend with the kiddies. My mom sent down this bunny hat and slippers for Elivia. She wasn't in the best mood when we tried it on her.
Jaymz didn't seem to mind wearing it! It almost fit him better.

I got to meet my step-grandson, Caden for the first time. Him and his dad made a pinewood derby car to race on Friday night, so we all went to cheer him on.
The first time it ran the track it came in first place! After that it came in 2nd most of the time. He got a certificate for the "Most Scary" car.This was my first time to a pinewood derby race. I recently saw the movie "Down and Derby" and thought it was a pretty funny movie.
Caden met his new brother Jaymz for the first time. Here he is holding Jaymz at the race. And here's Elivia watching intently.

Here's a few more cute pics of the kiddies.
We were looking for something red for a family photo and this was the closest we could get....he looks like a cross between Yoda and Obi-Wan Kinobi....only way cuter.

Elivia giving her "looks" to the camera again.

"Trading parents"....it's cute how Elivia is looking on in the background. She was sitting on Sarah's lap, and Traci was holding Jaymz.

Here's a sweet one of Jaymz, even with the milk drool.And a good shot of their whole family.

3 comments:

Traci Lauritzen said...

The family photo turned out cute! And the shot with Jaymz in his parents arms. That's pretty cute too.
I guess I had better get some more pics of Elivia in her bunny hat before she out growns it! She was pretty cranky! The little stinker!
Love ya!

rachel said...

What cute little bunnies!

Cindy T. said...

Great pix. Love the one of Toby's family ;)