Pink and Blue! So much fun!On Saturday my sister-in-law, Nancy, threw a double baby shower for Sarah and Traci...or more particularly for Jaymz and Elivia! It was so much fun!! While I snapped tons of pictures, Emily and Lindsey wrote down the gifts, and Nancy handed the gifts to them in sets (as they came from the givers) so they opened them at the same time. These little outfits say "Little Prince" and "Little Princess!"

We waited to have this shower til after Lindsey was home from her mission, so it just thrilled me to see all my daughters sitting here together and enjoying this special time.

This onsie sure drew a laugh from everyone!

Won't Elivia look adorable in that cute pink dress?!

Lots of smiles and excitement from the new mommies!

The friend, Gayle, who gave them these quilts had never made a quilt before! Didn't she do a great job?!

Outfits and blankets from Aunt Linda. Traci was excited to have something "Care Bears" as she loved them as a little girl.

Great Grandma had her share of fun holding Elivia during the opening of gifts.
Elivia slept most of the time!

Sooo many cute outfits for the babies!! Great Grandma is really spoiling them.

Fun froggy outfits for Jaymz! I hope he loves frogs as much as his mother. These were from Auntie Em. That's Aunt Nancy looking over the couch at the cute things.



And a big package from Aunt Carole in Utah!!

Lots and lots of cute things from Carole and family!

I wish Mindy could have heard the oohs & awes over this beautiful quilt she made!
She is almost done with Sarah's...can't wait to see it. Good job Mindy!

We had such a great turn-out! And it was a crazy day for our ward, as there was another baby shower before this one and a wedding after.
Thanks to Nancy for the shower and to everyone who came!


OK, so Grandma Peggy spoils them, too!

Yes!! They both got mobiles!!!! Elivia's is Winnie the Pooh and Jaymz is a jungle theme.

Nancy made the cake for them!
What great memories!
9 comments:
And when you say Traci, you really mean Lindsey wrote down the gifts. Sorry Mom but I'm not that good. I was too busy opening presents! lol....Good thing I speak your language! ;)
Love ya!!
And thank you to everyone for the beautiful presents!!
Thanks Traci! I fixed that one for you!
What fun! Was the shower at your house, Peggy? Looks like you girls had a great time, and so many awesome presents!
No, it was at my sister-in-laws. Yes, they did get some nice stuff, didn't they?! =)
I am glad she liked the quilt. I will try my best to get Sarah's done before he is here. They are two VERY different quilts, you'll see. We wish we could have been there but we are glad you received everything safely. Congrats again on your double grandparent status. :D LOVE LOTS AND LOTS.
I was going to mention the same thing about Traci writing down the gifts but I knew who you meant mom. Thanks as well to everyone I had such a blast and just getting all the cute stuff for Jaymz makes me super excited for him to get here :)
What a great shower! I love Elivia's big flower :)
fun! first babies are always so spoiled! what a special time to have all your girls there! tell everyone hi! love ya!
Double the fun is right! How wonderful to have another baby shower. Those babies certainly are blessed.
Good luck to your daughter with her labor!
Post a Comment