Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Christmas Sweater

The Christmas Sweater The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
I love LOVE this book! First off, I was very taken with the way it is printed up. It's a small book and it's printed up so nicely with lots of red in it, and it was just delightful to turn each page. Second off, I was captivated with the story right from the first page and could hardly put it down. The story is so well written, and it's so touching and heart-rending, and it just helps you to understand just how human we all can be, especially when we are hurting. It taught me a new perspective to love and forgiveness and the Atonement. Glenn Beck and his co-authors did an excellent job of putting this together and I loved the input Glenn added to the end of the book. It is well worth reading and owning, and would be an excellent Christmas tradition to read with your family.


View all my reviews.

4 comments:

Lindy Leigh said...

Susie got us the book too! I haven't read it yet but I think I will start! Thanks for your review!!!

rachel said...

Deseret Book has this book on clearance for $2.99... I've gotta get one!

rachel said...

Oops, I lied. I thought it was the Christmas Sweater, but it's The Wednesday Letters on clearance. How I got those two confused, I do not know! :)

Pink Posts said...

LOL! That's ok Rachel. I do that all the time! ;-)