Saturday, January 24, 2009

Two Weeks Old...

...and it's been a whole week since I've seen her except for photos! She's changing so much already! Her curly dark hair is going light brown and straight! Thankfully, her mommy, is kind to me and takes photos and sends them daily.

Looks like she is starting to discover her hair.
This was the other day while daddy was holding her in her "I love Daddy" outfit.
Heehee! Daddy trying not to smile while he's pretending to be sleeping so he doesn't have to smile for pictures!
Traci said Annie, their Bassett hound, got "kicked to the curb"! She's been trying to figure out all this baby thing. She's not allowed in the baby's room or up to get a good look at her, and she certainly knows which window is the baby's room! (Annie: "hmmm, maybe I can see her from this angle!")
Poor little kitten, outgrew her mittens! So now the socks will have to do.

Ahhhh, sweetness!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

You lucky! I've been home all week with a sick child, and haven't seen Elivia either. I've yet to see her awake, other than the night she was born. I'll have to ask Traci to send a few pictures my way, too. She's such a pretty baby.