
I've been staying at Traci's house since last Tuesday afternoon (Jan 6th). We "nested" on Wednesday and got the house and baby things ready to go. Elivia was born Thursday, Jan. 8th. It was a very long day. We were at the hospital at 9AM and she was born at 11:07 PM.....although, I got an email from Aunt Lindsey Monday and she told me Elivia's "real" birthday was Januray 9th at 7:07AM....England time, that is! I've been helping Traci with the baby and giving her rests and keeping the house in order for her. Elivia is a very sweet and good baby. She doesn't fuss much. She loves being dressed and seems to really ham it up for pics like she knows what we're doing. We played back some of the videos I took today and she was wide awake listening intently like she remembered it all.
Here's a few more cute pics. We bathed her yesterday (but just a sponge bath since she can't be imerged yet) and boy did she love it.

Then she loved it when I was singing Primary songs to her.

She smiles a lot and you can't tell me this is gas!

She was enraptured with her musical glow toy.

I know I've been slow posting pics but I haven't had much time til today to figure out how to load pics on Traci's computer....it's not quite the same as using the computer at home. But trust me, we're getting lots of photographs. I feel like "Paparazzi!" PS I have to brag on that first photo posted with her in pink on the white blankets...because I took them this morning. Pretty good hugh?!
6 comments:
so cute! i totally thought the first one was professional! :)
Beautiful pictures! I hope you'll post more!
You are doing great grandma! I love the pictures! She is so cute!
So cute. Traci needs a blog so she can post many pictures of this adorable child. Let me know if she ever does. Great shots. I also thought the first was by a professional. :D
PEGGY! I'd brag, too, if I took that great photo. That is amazing. When I saw it, I thought to myself, "Wow. They've already been out for professional portraits!!"
I am totally impressed.
She's such a beautiful little angel. I can't wait to get my hands on her more.
It was so great seeing you in the hospital and I'm sure I'll get many more chances of seeing you now that Elivia is here!
So cute, it's fun being a grandma ya Congrats enjoy every minute they get big so fast its hard to keep up. Tell Tracy she's beautiful can't waite to see her. Carole
Post a Comment