I've actually missed blogging. I haven't looked at this blog since my last post in October. I see I am needing to update pics on the grandkids. I don't understand how time slips by so fast. Lots has happened these past 8 weeks. And December came up on me so fast that it hardly seems real.
We have some new neighbors. Very close neighbors. Traci and Eli have moved here with Elivia and Emma so Eli can go to college for 4 years. Three of my daughters have moved this past month. Sarah and Kasey moved to a bigger apartment and then Lindsey moved out of her apartment to live with them til she leaves for some more schooling right after Christmas. And then Traci and Eli moved out of their house. They will live in a 5th wheel here next to our house. So, I have been "on the move" helping as much as I can.
We had a great Thanksgiving with everyone here. Emily missed dinner because she had to work, but came out as soon as she got off.
I got an additional calling at Church that is giving me more opportunities to serve and be busy, but it's all good.
I hope to get some pictures posted eventually. I am hardly finding a spare moment and struggling to keep up with everything that needs to be done to get ready for Christmas. We have the tree up and the house decorated. We just need some outside lights. It's great having someone to share it with besides just Tom and I.
But all is well.
1 comment:
Geez its about time you made a post on your blog, lol :) I can only tease you cause I have never made one on mine. Love ya lots, Sarah
Post a Comment