Monday, September 13, 2010

Fiskars, I love you!!!

I have a couple of fiskars punches that I love.  Well, I love what they punch, but I sometimes don't love how they punch.  Sometimes they jam up and that's frustrating.  One of my favorite 3-in-1 corner punches jammed up so bad that it busted the whole top part off the punch.  I tried gluing it.  I tried spraying it with W-D 40 to see if it would punch easier (it just stunk up my hands and oiled the paper)....it finally got so stiff it wouldn't punch at all and I couldn't get the broken top back on it.  These things aren't that cheap either.  I was sad.

I oftentimes find it is helpful to write to companies and tell them when their products are not working for me.  Sometimes I am very delighted with their response.  I had no idea that these punches have a manufacturers warranty on them.  And, it didn't ask for the date I bought it either, (because of course I didn't save my receipt.  I wasn't planning on returning it or having it break.)  All I had to do was fill out a form and take a picture of the broken product...and they sent me a brand NEW punch!!!!!
Hoooooray!!!!  Thank you Fiskars!  I will buy from you again!

No comments: