I don't know what happened to the "camera grandma" who took a bazillion pics of her grand kids. The last 2 visits I totally messed up taking pics, but I did get at least one of each of them on each of the two visits in May & June. I've had so much fun playing with them...they are at such a fun age! They want to sit on my lap and pile toys on me to play and take me by the hand and walk me around the house. It really is going to take a concerted effort to take pics, but I hope to make that a priority on my next visit.
This is Jaymz riding on his dad's boat last Saturday (June 26). We could never tell for sure if he was sleeping or just chillin' with his sunglasses on.
This is Elivia who was carefully wrapping her doll up in a towel and then laying on her to give her a "love" (in May).
There were a few more of Elivia from a few visits she made to our house with her parents in May.
The earliest part of May Elivia got to meet Traci's horse Keeta outside of the fenced area....
And she got to sit on Keeta....it was a very short sit as Keeta didn't know what to think of Elivia.
Then Grandpa Tom took her for a ride on the old, old, old swingset. I have been begging him to haul that thing off to the dump for years now and he just can't bring himself to do it! Our kids grew up playing on this swing set. But seriously, this thing is not safe if you ask me! Of course Elivia thought it was cool to do with Grandpa.
And here is the little monkey getting into Grandma's computer desk drawer...the one I keep gum in. It's seriously her favorite drawer in my house....see that look on her face. She is wondering just how much snooping she can get away with! haha!
I was having fun with her hair and managed to get one whole itty-bitty braid in it.
She's a funny-face girl!
And here are a few more from Memorial Day Weekend...
She can't wait til someone will let her run the computer...she really does know how, if only we'd believe her!
Wow, look how talented she is...she drew all those pics! (just kidding, they were from my primary lesson that day)
Oh yeah, like I said, funny-face girl!
1 comment:
Yeah, that's one good thing about bringing down so many loads of stuff to store in the shop was the extra visits! And yes Grandma, you need to take more pictures when you are up here! Love ya!
Post a Comment