Monday, June 21, 2010

Tender Messages

I barely have a desire to blog anymore.  Life is just swooping me along as I try and prioritize between all the good things in my life to be sure I am doing the essentially good things first, which leaves little time for else.  One thing I can't help but do is read Stephanie Nielsen's blog.  Her life touches and humbles me and helps me to remember to be grateful.  I really need Stephanie.  She can't have an idea of all the lives she has touched.  She is having an especially hard time right now.  She posted this quote from Elder Jeffery R. Holland:

"Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don’t come until heaven; but for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come."

Then she added the link to his new Mormon Messages.

I'm so grateful for those messages, for prophets & apostles, for the hope that comes through the gospel of Jesus Christ, and especially for the message by Elder Holland (and our Savior) to never give up!

"To any who may be struggling to see that light and find that hope, I say: Hold on. Keep trying. God loves you. Things will improve. Christ comes to you in His 'more excellent ministry' with a future of 'better promises.' He is your 'high priest of good things to come.'”

"It will be alright in the end.  Trust God.  And believe in good things to come."

No comments: