Friday, March 12, 2010

Pigtails!

I went to visit the grandkids for a few days.  On Wednesday I went with Traci to her ultra sound and she is going to have another GIRL!!

I dressed Elivia that day and decided to try and put her hair in pigtails...besides a head that never stayed still and hair just barely long enough I managed to get them in.  It made her look so grown up!  Traci said she didn't like seeing her looking so big, and I just can't believe how big she IS getting!  She is walking more than crawling now and pretty proud of herself.

4 comments:

Traci Lauritzen said...

I love these pictures! So cute!

Rachel said...

very cute.

jaymzdene said...

I agree she does look like such a big girl, its crazy and sad at the same time. She is such a doll!!

Teresa said...

Cute little piggy tails!