To do carefully and constantly and kindly many little things is not a little thing.
You chose some of the same pictures that I did for my blog about Elivia's birthday. She is such a sweetheart. I can't wait until she starts talking. I bet she'll have sooooo many interesting and funny things to say!
She is definitely a ham! Those pictures turned out really cute. I just got my computer up so I'm slowly going through about 60 emails. Ugh!
oh she is SO cute.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You chose some of the same pictures that I did for my blog about Elivia's birthday. She is such a sweetheart. I can't wait until she starts talking. I bet she'll have sooooo many interesting and funny things to say!
She is definitely a ham! Those pictures turned out really cute. I just got my computer up so I'm slowly going through about 60 emails. Ugh!
oh she is SO cute.
Post a Comment