Monday, November 30, 2009

New Blog Shop!

If you are interested, please check out my new blog--it's a shop!  I am hopefully of selling some of the craft items I love to make so I can buy more stuff to make more stuff...lol.  I do hope to put some of the money that I make (if any) to good use.  You can find my blog shop at sweetqpink.blogspot.com.

I also just started an etsy shop at QPink.etsy.com.
In case you don't know what etsy is, it's an online homemade, vintage, and crafts supply items shopping mall.  There is tons of fun stuff to look at, but don't get too hooked.

I like to share ideas and glean ideas from others, so feel free to use any of my ideas, if you'd rather make than buy.  I'm ok with that, too!

Have a great day!

PS In case you are curious, the "Q" stands for Queen of course!  The "P" is for Peggy.  I love the color pink.  And it goes great with my Pink Ink blog, don't you think?

1 comment:

Lindy Leigh said...

Beautiful! Your prices are way too low...those bookmarks should be $8. I need to write to you about the book! Been busy.