Friday, October 9, 2009

The Babies Are Growing!

Elivia and Jaymz are changing so much. Elivia started crawling about a week ago. Jaymz cut his first tooth 2 days ago. I had so much fun spending time with them before and after my Utah trip...and of course taking more pictures! They just get cuter all the time...is that possible?!


Traci had to feed them cereal to keep Elivia from crawling off and Jaymz from fussing.

They both love to eat!
Isn't that sweet?!! Jaymz holding Elivia's hand.
Checking out his face...


Elivia loves her yellow room, her crib and nap time and especially her yellow kitty!

They were both just having a blast on this toy. Elivia can stand pretty much on her own, Jaymz still needs help, but he seriously thinks he can do whatever Elivia does!

They have their own way of communicating with each other now...their little baby sounds just for each other. I got such a kick out of it.
They sat there for about one photo, but not still, and then they were all over the place!
Elivia pulled Jaymz hair and he hollared.
They both wanted to play with Traci's camera.Then Elivia wanted to play with my camera. Jaymz reached for it a few times, too.
Then Jaymz got tired of sitting up and started leaning on Elivia til he fell over.
Elivia was trying to figure out what he was doing.
Then she rolled over...
It's going to be challenging to get pictures after this, but they sure do crack me up!

4 comments:

Traci Lauritzen said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! These pictures made me laugh so hard! I was there for all of the photo shots and didn't think that we would get that many facial expressions. Those kids sure do keep us busy! I think my favorite one is of Jaymz leaning on Elivia with that shocked wide eyed expression of his face! Too funny!

Rachel said...

so cute. I love the one of jaymz laying on elivia all wide eyed. so cute.

jaymzdene said...

I love all those pictures and yes there are many different facial expressions. The one of Jaymz all wide eyes is hilarious and then the one of Elivia looking off to the side is pretty funny as well. I love those babies.

Lindy Leigh said...

Nice cute photos :)