Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Eeeeeeerie!
Last Saturday I was at the computer when I realized the room had turned a strange color and I looked up and the whole outside was blazing gold! I grabbed my camera and ran outside. When I looked up, I could not believe my eyes! I have never seen clouds like this, and I have no idea why it was such an intense gold or why it showed so much under the clouds! It was definitely a strange feeling. I kept watching and wondering if a tornado or something would evaporate out of them!


Here's a mid-summer report of the garden--prayer and hard work are paying off cause this is one of the best looking gardens we've ever had! (let's hope we get a great harvest.)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your garden looks amazing. Way to go!!
We had the eerie sky here, too! Wasn't that something? Your pictures are really cool.
Your garden looks great! Bi-Mart has canning jars on sale for $7.99 if you're needing some. Looks like that garden is going to keep you busy!
Post a Comment