Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Getting to Know Caden

Caden came for a visit to his dad & mom (Kasey & Sarah)and little brother Jaymz in June. I went up to visit for 4 days (end of June, first of July) while Traci was babysitting Caden, Jaymz and little dog Toby. It was super fun getting to know Caden. We enjoyed some fun walks together around Traci's neighborhood.Caden walked the dogs, Annie & Toby. Traci pushed the stroller, and I carried my camera, of course!The babies were sooo cute, and they loved being out walking. Caden was sure good at getting the babies to smile. He's a good big brother.
He helped me make sandwich rolls that we used to make sandwiches to take to mom and Aunt Lindsey's work to eat one day.He helped Aunt Traci make cinnamon rolls.
He read a book every day. I brought peas out of my garden and podded them one day while he read to me. He wanted to eat peas rather than read, so we worked it out to eating one pea pod per page. He was silly and wanted to read the book from the back to the front. We got 3 pages along before Aunt Traci made him do it right--lol!
He talked me into trying to play a Monster Truck video game--but I stunk! I pressed too hard on the gas and couldn't steer fast enough to keep from crashing into the wall--lol!
We also met up one evening and went swimming at Aunt Lindsey's apartment pool. I used the video camera on Caden and didn't realize I hadn't taken any pics of him (I guess he was moving around too much to get a good pic anyway!) But I did get these cute pics of Jaymz and Elivia.


2 comments:

Traci Lauritzen said...

Yes we did have a lot of fun! I'm going to miss Caden lots! He was such a good helper and when I needed him to he was always so willing to help out with the babies!

And swimming was so much fun!

Tittel Tribune said...

Such cute grandkids! You have enveloped Caden with such love!