Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!

We took this family picture to send to my missionary daughter with a special Christmas letter we are sending to her mission president to deliver to the missionaries at their dinner and fireside in December. This is at my parent's house, with my parents, 2 brothers, 2 sister-in-laws, 2 daughters, 2 nephews and 1 niece and my husband and I.
I also got a good picture of Traci's tummy! She's getting so big! It's so EXCITING!!!

5 comments:

Traci Lauritzen said...

My tummy looks funny in that picture! It's all pointy looking! She was probably squished from all the eating that I was doing that day. Love ya!
Traci

Whitney said...

It's good to see everyone there. Congratulations on the in coming little one. Happy Thanksgiving. Say hi to everyone.

Love Whitney and family.

Lindy Leigh said...

WOW! Traci is so cute!!! I love baby bellies...I wish I were closer so I could do some maternity shots for her...

rachel said...

I've noticed, too, that she's really showing lately. She's such a doll!

Teresa said...

Traci makes such a cute pregnant lady!