Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Girl Four...

My number four daughter, Emily, is graduating on June 6th and I "graduate" with her as she is my last child and "I" will be "done" with school! =) My sister-in-law, Nancy, and I took her Senior pictures (each of us using our cameras and working on getting her posed). We did some indoor shots, but need to work a bit more on the lighting...plus, I kind of left her "high and dry" as her 3 year old twins were demanding my attention during the "session"...but outdoor pics are best for Senior Pictures anyway, so we had planned to do more when we got a good day and some time. We did them in about 2 hours on Nancy's lunch break one day. It was fun and we got lots of choices! Then Emily and I did some editing in Photoshop Elements, and so did her boyfriend, Michael. Most of the pictures had vignette that I did on the winkflash.com website before we had them printed. Then Michael showed me how to do it on PSE so you will see only one with the vignette, but I like it a lot. Here are some of the shots we got.








This is one that Michael edited and then Emily added the 3 photos to the side of it:Here are some more of the pictures Michael worked on.




And then here are a few more that were Em's favorite picks:




I couldn't resist adding that last one of Emily and Bryson!
Of course that's just a sample...we had about 400 to choose from! Wow! And all I paid was about $25 so far to get 148 wallets, 2 8x10's 3 5x7 and a bunch of 4x6's for scrapbooking! I love saving money!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Em looks great. I couldn't chose on myself. I can't wait to see what I get. Congrats Emily!!

Lindy Leigh said...

The one with her sitting down and looking up at the camera is my favorite.

Teresa said...

I didn't know you had this blog! I like it! Beautiful pictures of Emily. This is a big time for you, isn't it? To have all of your girls done with school. Now what are you going to do with yourself?